MinervaX provides clinical and leadership update
– Completed enrolment of 150 pregnant women in a Phase 2 study in South Africa and dosing started in an additional 50 pregnant women in Uganda, as part of same study
– Phase 1 booster study started in the United Kingdom
– Regulatory approval obtained from Danish Medicines Agency and UK MHRA for the initiation of a Phase 2 study in pregnant women, in Denmark and United Kingdom
– Vaccine Expert and Biotech Entrepreneur Gerd Zettlmeissl appointed new Chairman of the Board of Directors
– Leading vaccine industry veterans join Scientific Advisory Board
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Oct. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — MinervaX, a privately held Danish biotechnology company developing a novel vaccine against Group B Streptococcus (GBS), today announces clinical progress on its maternal GBS vaccine as well as multiple additions to its leadership teams.