The 21st BioEquity Europe: Digital
Optimum is a proud sponsor of Europe’s premier international showcase for financial dealmakers and biopharma executives to meet rising biotechs.
Focused on identifying Europe’s Next Act, this year’s Bio€quity Europe features over 20 strategic sessions and 125+ Presenting Companies. Register today to join a record crowd of investors and biotech C-suite execs from more than 20 countries.
Initial Slate of Sessions:
- Special Opening Plenary: Europe’s COVID Pioneers
- Key Findings from McKinsey & Co.’s Bio€quity Executive Report: Innovation Hot Spots to Drive the Next Act
- Roche Venture Fund’s 10th CEO Workshop: Hiring and Team Building in the Age of COVID
- Bruce Booth and Antoine Papiernik bring VC perspectives on regional models of innovation, in conversation with BioCentury’s Editor in Chief, Simone Fishburn
- European Talent Showcase: Next Act Leadership with Roundtable of Young Entrepreneurs Selected by BioCentury
- Capital Market Showcase: Stocking Europe’s Next Act Pipeline
- 5th Annual Pre-Seed Showcase
- West-East Roundtable: Next Act Europe-China Collaborations
- First ever Asia roadshow track, featuring more than 15 China and Korea biotechs looking for opportunities in Europe
- And more
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements on speakers, sessions and exciting networking opportunities.
To receive a 15% discount compliments of Optimum, contact email@example.com
Three days of strategic panels focused on Europe’s Next Act
90+ Presentations from European and Asian biotechs handpicked by BioCentury
1×1 virtual partnering using EBD’s PartneringOne System
European biotech executive report from Insights Partner, McKinsey & Co.
Opportunities for digital networking
Access to BioCentury business intelligence on European biotech and BioCentury BCIQ database to help you prepare for 1×1 virtual meetings with Presenting Companies and other attendees
The Optimum team will be present and look forward to connecting with you.