- Financing led by Brandon Capital, Forbion and Atlas Venture
- Aims to advance its lead ADC compound targeting a novel cancer antigen
- Serial biotech entrepreneur Bertrand Damour appointed as Chief Executive Officer
- Industry veteran Leigh Zawel appointed as Chief Scientific Officer
- Proprietary payload platform for development of novel ADCs
London UK, 28 September 2022 – Pheon Therapeutics (Pheon), a leading Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) specialist developing next generation ADCs for a wide range of hard-to-treat cancers, launched today following the closing of a $68 million Series A financing in March 2022. The investment will enable Pheon to advance its lead ADC program to clinical proof-of-concept and establish a pipeline of novel ADCs. The financing was led by Brandon Capital, Forbion and Atlas Venture, with participation from seed investor Research Corporation Technologies (RCT).