- Over US$ 550 million raised by portfolio companies in 2021
- IO Biotech IPO on US NASDAQ
- Forendo Pharma acquired for nearly US$ 1 billion
- Muna launched with world-leading science to advance latest scientific breakthroughs in neuroscience
- Adcendo raised US$ 60 million Series A to deliver next-generation Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- Hemab raised US$ 50 million Series A to develop bispecific antibodies for the treatment of rare bleeding disorders
- Novo Seeds expanded its bioindustrials portfolio with Bactolife and 21st Bio
Copenhagen, Denmark, 12 January 2022 – Novo Seeds, the early stage investment and company creation team of Novo Holdings, today publishes its review of 2021 – an outstanding year for venture creation and the portfolio. For more information, please see our newsletter.