Novo Holdings’ Principal Investments Provides Update on a Record Year
- Deployed close to EUR 1.9 billion of equity*
- Expanded portfolio to 18 companies, including new investments in Altasciences, BBI, Availity, Esco LifeSciences Group, Medical Knowledge Group and The Ritedose Corporation*
- Increased the Principal Investments’ portfolio value by more than 30% to excess of EUR 10 billion*
- Three successful (partial) exits
- Continued team expansion and established direct presence in the US with opening of Boston office
Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 March 2022 – Principal Investments, the arm of Novo Holdings that invests in leading, well-established, growth-oriented healthcare & life science companies, today publishes its annual newsletter.