- Two successful exits – Syndesi and BioPhero
- Four portfolio companies reported clinical data from first in class targets (Galecto, NMD Pharma, Heparegenix and MinervaX)
- Led three new seed investments and incubating additional projects
- Expanded team as part of strong investment in global talent to access innovation
- REPAIR Impact Fund making strides in the vital combat against Antimicrobial Resistance
Copenhagen, Denmark, [24 January 2023] – Seed Investments, the early stage investment and company creation team of Novo Holdings, today publishes its review of 2022 – delivering results in a challenging market.
The Seed Investments team is committed to identifying, building and guiding the most transformative healthcare ventures throughout their life cycle. 2022 saw the team deliver strong results despite market headwinds. For more information, please see our newsletter.