LONDON, 28 March, 2019: Arix Bioscience plc (“Arix”, LSE: ARIX) a global venture capital company focused on investing in and building breakthrough biotech companies around cutting edge advances in life sciences, today announces its annual results for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- £70m net positive revaluation of the portfolio
- £52m invested across the portfolio and a further £16m post year-end
- Gross portfolio value increased to £175m (2017: £54m)
- Net Asset Value increased to £270m (2017: £146m)
- £87m capital raise in March 2018
- NAV per share increased to £2.00 (2017: £1.52)
- Nasdaq listing of four Arix companies